McAfee Antivirus is a trusted antivirus solution and is used by thousands of people all around the world for its world-class security features. Regrettably, you might periodically encounter a few errors that can prevent the optimal functioning of the McAfee.com/activate program. Here's a manual on how you can solve it:
Scan the Machine
The first thing that you should try when you see that a McAfee antivirus program trigger McAfee Repository Sync mistake 10053 is to conduct the full scan of your machine. Follow the following steps to do so:
- Press the Start button on your PC and discover the command prompt.
- Kind and conduct the control"SFC/scannow".
- Allow the disc cleaner to run the scan on your system and find some issues.
Delete Junk Files
Something else which could help eliminate the McAfee Repository Sync mistake 10053 is depriving your device of all crap or temporary files that might be hogging up the disc space unnecessarily.
- Press down the windows and also the R keys simultaneously. Doing this will open the Run box.
- From the Run box, type the command"prefetch" or"%temp%".
- Click on Okay to run the control.
- From the emerging set of files, choose the people which you would like to delete it.
- Eventually, click on the Play button to get rid of all the undesirable side and trash files from your system.
Make Changes in the Windows Registry
Some times, the mc-afee error code 10053 could be resolved in the event that you can change the error related documents from the Windows registry altogether. This is how you can make changes in the registry to fix the malfunction:
- Press the launch button on your own Windows PC.
- Open up the command prompt.
- Once the Windows registry is open, look over the list and pick the error 10053 related entrances.
- Export them all and save them into a folder names error.
Get Support From Customer Support
In the case that your issue is still not resolved even after taking all the steps mentioned above, you will get in touch with the customer the support team at the mc-afee trigger. Simplifies your battle with the error 10053 and they will lead you through what the root of the problem could be and how you're able to fix it to acquire your McAfee.com/activate product up and running onto your own apparatus once more.