Follow the means underneath to reinstall/uninstall McAfee WebAdvisor from your Windows or Mac PC.
NOTE: WebAdvisor is viable with Windows 7, 8, and 10. Be that as it may if your PC is running on Windows Vista or XP, rather than WebAdvisor, McAfee SiteAdvisor will get introduced.
Here are ways by which you can introduce McAfee WebAdvisor and SiteAdvisor:
- Through an independent application, or
- Through an incorporated part of McAfee Windows security item.
In the event that you just wish to inactivate your insurance for a brief time, utilize the primary choice, which debilitates the program add-on without uninstalling the program.
- Open the Chrome program.
- Select the menu symbol on the upper right corner (addressed as three spots stacked one on the other).
- Click on More Tools, and afterward, click on Extensions.
- Debilitate the checkmark present close to the McAfee SiteAdvisor or WebAdvisor.
By means of Internet Explorer
- Open the Internet Explorer tab.
- Click on the 'Instruments' menu.
- Select 'Oversee Add-ons'.
- Pick the McAfee SiteAdvisor or WebAdvisor add-on, and then snap on Disable.
While utilizing Firefox
- Open the Firefox tab.
- Click on the stacked menu symbol present in the upper right corner.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click on Disable present next to McAfee SiteAdvisor or WebAdvisor.
- First and foremost, close all presently running internet browsers.
- Then, click on the 'Start button present on the base left of your Windows work area.
- Type 'control board' in the inquiry box and press 'Enter'.
- Double-tap on the 'Projects and Features' tab or the 'Add/Remove Programs' tab
- Select the 'McAfee SiteAdvisor' or 'McAfee WebAdvisor' from the projects list.
- Click on the Uninstall/Change' or 'Eliminate' button.
- At long last, restart your PC.
- First and foremost, open LiveSafe for Mac.
- Then, click on 'Character'.
- Click on the 'McAfee WebAdvisor' present on the left sheet.
- Presently, click on the 'lock' to roll out the important improvements. Enter your secret word when provoked.
- Click on the flip change present in the upper right corner to impair WebAdvisor.
- In conclusion, click on 'lock' for all-time saves everything changes done.
- Close all effectively running internet browsers.
- Snap-on 'Start' on the base left of your Windows work area.
- Type incontrol board' and press 'Enter'.
- In the Control Panel:
- Double-tap on 'Add/Remove Programs' or 'Projects and Features'.
- Pick mcafee.com/activate or McAfee SiteAdvisor from the rundown that follows.
- Click on Uninstall/Change' or 'Eliminate'.
- As the brief shows up, tick just the checkbox present close to the McAfee WebAdvisor or SiteAdvisor
- Click on 'Uninstall' or 'Eliminate'.
- Restart your device.